Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MMA training!

First of all, god I love this stuff! I had been so excited to go and train again and now finally trainings began =).

Me and Make found out that we're the only guys in the continuing course (there were like 8 guys in the beginners course), wich basically means that we have a personal trainer in MMA, how awesome isn't that!? We will continue training like this, the trainer said it's still worth it because we pay so much =D (fyrk finns). 

 Today we started with a warmup (like usually), and I gotta say these "warmups" are harder than you can imagine. Somersaults, jumping somersaults, pick up the other person an run back and forth (back and fireman hold). Then we proceeded with stuff like picking up each other and doing squats, 69-pushups (no you pervert, stop it). After the warmup sweat was flowing like a river down my face and my heart was racing. Then we did some bag work with kicks and punches and all that good stuff. After that we did some one-legged-takedown work and trained that for a while. Eventually we finished with sparring, and man it feels good picking someone up and slamming him to the ground!

Now my knees are hurting (and I who had pretty decent bodyhair on them after the holidays, goodbye), my back is sore and all that. But I still feel great! =)


My evening snack today consisted of a big bowl of salad with 200g cottage cheese and 0,8l milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment