Sunday, February 6, 2011

5.2.2011

The road to the 100kg squat... Well actually I'm sure I can squat 100kg, but not for five reps in a row tho.

Squat: 3 x 95kg x 5 (missed last rep on last set, not too bad)

Okay here's where I'm getting "worried". I'm doing something wrong, bench press 55kg x 3. Didn't manage a whole set even once. My bench press is increasing really slowly, compared to the squat/deadlift atleast. But it's like that for most people I guess. I'll just keep working my ass off in the gym and I know I'll see results.

Bench Press:  - 57.5kg x 2
                      - 55kg x 3
                      - 55kg x 4


Moving on to the deadlift, I feel I have the technique pretty good now. I need to get some gloves tho, my grip is failing before my back/chest strength on the last reps; and my palms have become hard and blistered just below the fingers.

Deadlift: 1 x 90kg x 5


+ Dips, Pullups and two heavy sets of abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment