Friday, February 18, 2011

MMA update

Hey, back from another awesome MMA-training. I've really improved and I consider myself decent at the basics of everything. I recently started working on my flexibility; stretching every morning, evening, after training and even while sitting at the computer.

We've started having more contact sparrs, gloves on and start hitting the opponents face/body. Feels good.

As I'm writing this I'm full on a 900kcal PWO-shake (oats, banana, milk, whey protein).


On Sunday I'm going to Ruka, a ski resort. I'm gonna be there for a couple of nights. Bad thing is I'll miss a MMA-training, but luckily there's a gym. Who knows, maybe I can hit my 100kg squat work set there? =)

Also here's some things I'm gonna buy in the near future:

These make it much more comfortable to grapple, and they protect from mat burns/irritated skin etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment